- Our spa has an intimate setting with four treatment rooms. Our traffic flow of clientele has been regulated by increasing time between appointments, which limits the overlap of visitors at the spa.
- We sanitize our treatment rooms and stations between appointments per state board regulations. We’ve also installed state-of-the-art UV light sterilization systems to our two treatments rooms (pictured right).
- Hand sanitizer is available right as you enter through the front door.
- Please arrive up to 15 minutes early for your first appointment at the spa. First time clients for massage and facials will be required to fill out a one-page form.
- Please silence your phone and refrain from use during service.
- Please be mindful of the volume of your voice during your appointment.
- Street parking is available directly in front of the spa.
- Online gift cards are available 24/7 and physical cards during business hours at spa.
- Complimentary water, hot tea, and wine are served daily.
- Please provide a courtesy cancellation at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have to cancel an appointment, please call our business line at (317) 853-6350. Replying to the automated reminders via text or email from our booking system does not guarantee your message will be received, so calling to cancel ensures we will take care of it.
- Failure to not call to cancel and not showing up at the time of your appointment will result in full charge of service.
Services: All service transactions are non-refundable.
Gift Cards: All gift card transactions are non-refundable.
Products: Retail items purchased within 30 days can be returned for credit to use at the spa. Cash or credit cards will not be refunded.
How can I book an appointment?
Call us at (317) 853-6350 or book online to request an appointment. Online bookings will be accepted upon review by a staff member. Our online booking feature closes off 12 hours in advance, so please call for same-day availability.
If you reach our voicemail during business hours, we will return your call as soon as possible. If you leave a voicemail after business hours, we will return your call within the next business day.
Do you accept walk-ins?
We recommend our clients book an appointment online or over the phone.
May I book multiple appointments?
If you call our spa, we can easily check for the best availability to accommodate multiple appointments. If you are booking online, you may request multiple services for yourself. If you are requesting multiple services for you and a friend, you may use the “Notes” feature online to give more details who the appointment is for.
For groups and parties, we recommend giving a phone call to our business line, and our owner will coordinate your spa day. Packages can be coordinated and customized, too.
Why do I need to have a credit card to book online?
If you are requesting an appointment online, you will be required to submit your credit card information to hold your appointment, but you will not be charged until the service is completed on the date scheduled.
Can I prepay for my appointment?
If you would like to pay for another person’s appointment, we may hold a credit card to be charged the day of service or you can purchase a gift card for the recipient. We do not offer prepaying for appointments due to flexibility with rescheduling or canceling the service.
Can I request a specific therapist?
Yes, our online booking feature allows you to see availability for our staff. When calling to book, we can also check your appointment history if you are unsure of a therapist’s name.
What should I wear during my appointment?
While we recommend undressing to your comfort level, please note that our massage therapists use lotions during service, so undressing to your undergarments is preferred.
Can I get a massage if I’m pregnant?
Yes, we recommend booking a prenatal massage, especially for expecting mothers in their second or third trimester. Our massage therapists may accommodate with pillows for added comfort.
Do I need to take my makeup off prior to my appointment?
No, we will cleanse your skin during the facial, so removal on the client’s part is not required.
What should I wear for my facial?
We will supply a spa wrap the day of service as an option for you to wear. Some clients will dress down to their comfort level as well.
Can I get a facial if I’m pregnant?
Yes, you may request any facial with the exception of a Chemical Peel if you are pregnant or nursing. We will use pregnancy safe ingredients during your facial.